Subject: Re: Posting BPPT Approved Techncial Revision

The next posting for the revised BP PT approved technical spec and log of
comment disposition to the full ebXML Work Group is slated for tomorrow,
June 23rd.  So Karsten, if you and Bob and Brian have additions/revisions to
the document and if there are any other BP PT revisions from our team ,
please email them to me as soon as possible. I will  make the necessary
changes to make the document  "reader ready'" for the 2nd comment period.

Paul, have you had a chance to take the comments received and place them in
the comment log template that Karsten emailed to you?  I will be in the
office tomorrow.  Please call me.  Let's coordinate the  posting of these
two documents to the Website for public review.

Thank you all.
Best regards,

Marcia
Co-lead BP PT