Subject: Re: ebXML-BP - CC Context Report

Brian,

This is a great effort!  I'd like an electronic copy, if possible.

I have a few comments:

1) in the summary, I'd incorporate the thoughts

2) in the "context" section 3)  Information Flow and Documents I'm not sure what do with the last example in the paragraph.  I do think you need an order document to extend, it is merely what that order document contains that is in question.

lms

Brian Hayes wrote:

I have posted my write-up on the Core Components "Context" concept to
http://www.ebxml.org/working/project_teams/business_process/cc/.  File: BH
CC Context Writeup.html

This report provides my understanding of the "Context" concept of the
ebXML-Core Components team and how it maps to ebXML-Business Process team's
meta-model. The information in this document is based on the Core Components
Presentation [CCP00], an email message from Lisa Shreve, Project Team Leader
for Core Components, and a discussion with Arofan Gregory, Core Components
team member. Excerpts from these references are provided in this document.
This document has not been reviewed by any member of the Core Components
team prior to distribution. It will be sent to members of the Core
Components team for review.
---
Lisa, Arofan, Lisa and Sue - Unfortunately, I did not have the time to have
you review this document for correctness prior to its posting.  I'm looking
forward to your input.
---
Sincerely,
Brian Hayes
XML Cross Product Architect
Document Engineering. Commerce One. +1 (925) 520-4498