Subject: RE: Suggestion for ebXML Knowledge Dissemination

Brian Hayes wrote:
>I'm in favor of Bob's suggest approach in addition to having diagrams by
>package.

Just to clarify, I'm not proposing that we get rid of the packages.
We might even want to keep the big diagram somewhere - I actually
like it for reference.  I would righteously complain if that were my
introduction the the metamodel, though...

Producing a narrative will be like producing collaboration diagrams
to map examples, however: it would be best to freeze the class
model before making the derivatives.

All the same, I'll try to write a better text version of a narrative
as soon as I get time (early next week latest).  Suggestions
always welcome.  The text version will be sort of a tryout for
the idea.

-Bob Haugen