Subject: Re: [Fwd: Repository Information Model v0.1]

ebXML BP PT Members,

As requested, I'm forwarding this message re R&R Specification FYI.

Regards,

Paul Levine
---------------------- Forwarded by Paul R. Levine/Telcordia on 09/18/2000 08:48
PM ---------------------------

Farrukh Najmi <Farrukh.Najmi@east.sun.com> on 09/18/2000 04:49:35 PM

To:   Rik Drummond <rvd2@worldnet.att.net>, Nick Kassem
      <nick.kassem@eng.sun.com>, anders.grangard@edifrance.org,
      plevine@telcordia.com, "Martin W Sachs/Watson/IBM" <mwsachs@us.ibm.com>,
      lms@wwnet.com, mblantz@ltvsteel.com
cc:    (bcc: Paul R. Levine/Telcordia)

I am sorry I should have posted links to the messages rather than filling up
your mail
boxes. Here are the links.

http://lists.ebxml.org/archives/ebxml-regrep/200009/msg00051.html
http://lists.ebxml.org/archives/ebxml-regrep/200009/msg00052.html