Subject: Re: 18 Dec. Conference Call notice

Hello,

I couldn't make the call earlier. Just a report to all. After meeting and
speaking to Mary Kay Blantz last week, we decided that Core Components
would fit into a POC demo after Vancouver. Therefore, I joined the POC
planning for the London ebXML Activity and hopefully we will have a demo of
CC for London.

Regards, Sig Handelman

                    "Paul R.
                    Levine"              To:     ebxml-bp@lists.ebxml.org
                    <plevine@telc        cc:     Anne.Hendry@eng.sun.com, "James D. Clark" <jdc-icot@lcc.net>,
                    ordia.com>           "Nieman, Scott" <Scott.Nieman@NorstanConsulting.com>, "Johnston, Simon"
                                         <sjohnsto@Rational.Com>, mblantz@netfish.com, lms@wwnet.com
                    12/16/00             Subject:     18 Dec. Conference Call notice
                    05:05 PM

Business Process and Core Components Project Teams

A joint call of the BP and CC Project Teams is scheduled to take place on
18
Dec. at 12:00 p.m. US EST.  To access the call, dial 888-699-0348
domestically
and  +1 732-336-6000 internationally, with  a PIN of 3042#.  This call will
deal
with project planning and deliverables, and hopefully review of the draft
BP
section being submitted for the TA Specification.  The 11 Dec. meeting
report is
attached.

Best regards,

Paul Levine
BP PT Co-lead

(See attached file: BPCC_PT_11Dec2000.doc)

(See attached file: BPCC_PT_11Dec2000.doc)

BPCC_PT_11Dec2000.doc