Subject: Code Lists & Misspellings : core components analysis

Sue,

Your use case was an eye-opener for me.  I wonder if there is a place in one
of the ebXML models to capture the code list to spelling mapping for any
given business process instance or business collaboration instance.  In this
example, I believe cross-border trade to be a business collaboration.

Cheers,
Brian Hayes