Subject: FW: [XML One - London] Preliminary Details

BP PT Members,

Mark Hale of the PoC PT has requested me to post this notice to the BP PT.  I
will also use this opportunity to provide you with information I learned from
Mark yesterday.

1. Mark will be the PoC liaison to the BP PT for the XMLOne PoC demo in London
and the PoC demo in Geneva.  Someone else will be the PoC liaison for Vancouver.
2. The PoC team very much wants BP input and participation in all PoC demos.  It
is very important, because this is where business users of ebXML have direct
input and a stake in the PoC.
3. Enterprise users of ebXML are needed to support and sponsor PoC demos.  To
participate in a PoC, an enterprise user must register their intent to
participate and then be present in the PoC face-to-face meeting that is held in
preparation for the PoC.  (The Vancouver PoC face-to-face meeting will take
place late in January.)
4. Enterprise users participating in a PoC will be assigned a "role" in the
business scenario to be demonstrated to make it more realistic, e.g., Company A
will be the buyer, Company B will be the supplier, Company C will be the
shipper, etc.

Regards,

Paul Levine
BP PT Co-lead