Subject: updated model

Please find attached the updated Rose model and a doc file of the
changes according to compromises made yesterday.

Please remember that I did not agree to remove the start and terminal
states from the specification of the business transaction. By doing so I
assert the following:

1) Though the current spec would work, business transactions can no
longer be specified by out side the context of  specifying a
collaboration.
2) Terms and conditions of under which a legally binding transaction may
occur, will not be carried along with the specifaction of that
transaction.
3) The business tranaction is no longer the automic unit of exection,
the collaboration is.
4) The specification no longer supports the core processes being
developed by the Core Process Team.
5) The assert that we are RNet interoperable from a process persepctive
is not clear, we definitely no longer suppport nor we will be able to
use their PIPS.

Respectfully,

Jim Clark

BCS_Schema.zip