Subject: Re: updated metamodel issues list

Karsten,

I wholly concur with Brian.
When you refer to the adding flexibility, what we have done is remove it. The
initial and terminal states has always been part of a Commerical Transaction. By
removing them, we no longer have a mechanism to specify the Terms and Conditions
of a Commercial Transation within the context of a Commercial transaction itself.
By removing these states, we no longer are able to reflect the full semantics of a
CT. We are in effect changing it.

Hope this helps,
Jim

begin:vcard