Subject: Re: Infrastructure Specification Schema Delivery and Template

paul

thank you for this notification.

the attached template matches the one i have - so i should assume it is correct.

i trust the BP and CC team will take time out from their work to enjoy the christmas
season.

"Paul R. Levine" wrote:

> Tim,
>
> After a week of intensive activity (conference calls 5 consecutive days) we have
> reached fundamental agreements on what will be in the Infrastructure
> Specification Schema for QR.  However, we will not make the 22 Dec. deadline for
> release to QR we earlier imposed on ourselves.  A realistic date for delivery of
> this document to QR is 03 January, 2001.  We have scheduled a wrapup conference
> call on 02 Jan., (details below).  Pending final signoff at that time, we will
> release the document the following day.  The required ebXML document template
> (Tim, please confirm) is attached.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Blessed holidays to everyone.
>
> Paul Levine
> BP PT co-lead
> (See attached file: ebxml document template.doc)
> The next meeting is scheduled for 12:00 - 13:30 EST on 02 Jan. 2001. To access
> the call, dial 888-699-0348 domestically and  +1 732-336-6000 internationally,
> with a PIN of 3042#.  This meeting will offer an opportunity for final review
> and discussion of the Infrastructure Specification Schema deliverable.
>
> ---------------------- Forwarded by Paul R. Levine/Telcordia on 12/22/2000 02:15
> PM ---------------------------
>
> Paul R. Levine
> 12/19/2000 08:01 PM
>
> To:   tmcgrath@tedis.com.au
> cc:   Karsten Riemer <Karsten.Riemer@East.Sun.COM>
> Subject:  Re: BP/CC Specification schema to be submitted to QR  (Document link
>       not converted)
>
> Tim,
>
> There has been a high level of activity on the part of the metamodel group of
> the BP/CC delivery team to produce a document for QR by 22 Dec.  This will alert
> you to expect most of the parts of this document by the close of business on
> Friday 22 Dec.  The deliverable is the ebXML Infrastructure Specification
> Schema, which Karsten has explained briefly in the forwarded message.  Attached
> is the latest Delivery Team project plan spreadsheet which shows this
> deliverable.
>
> Regards,
>
> Paul

>                                      Name: ebxml document template.doc
>    ebxml document template.doc       Type: Download File (application/msword)
>                                  Encoding: BASE64

regards
tim mcgrath
TEDIS   fremantle  western australia 6160
phone: +618 93352228  fax: +618 93352142

begin:vcard
n:McGrath;Tim
tel;pager:+61(0)299633829
tel;cell:+61 (0)438352228