Subject: Re: Datatype section

All i know about this list and ISO is what i read in Betty's file (datatypes.doc) attached to her message of last Wednesday:

"
The table below shows the datatypes that are not natively provided in DTDs.  These datatypes will be available in W3C Schema Specification, as well as the Regular Language description for XML (RELAX) schema language that has recently been submitted to ISO."

What i mean by "perhaps this is not the place to mention these items" is this: if the terms are from an draft submitted to ISO, the perhaps the place to mention them is in a message to the submitter, rather than on this list.  That might be the case, for example, if most people on this list were inclined to leave details about items on this list to another organization.

I went ahead and mentioned these items anyway.  (That was the main purpose of my message.)  They are the items in my message, such as the treacherous 'midnight' and the amusing and timely 'century.'