Subject: RE: Schema & BP Spec: Items for today's BP/CC meeting

Betty,

Thanks, I tried the validator but both my and Neal's version caused it to
crash. I'll continue to work the issue. I feel comfortable with the output
of XML Spy and XML Authority, apart from the fact that they are not up to
speed with the latest PR version. They claim its coming soon though.

Kurt Kanaskie
Lucent Technologies
kkanaskie@lucent.com
(610) 778-1069 Note the new number!