Subject: RE: BPSS meeting tomorrow, and agenda items

I am seeing this as a BPSS meeting because it is a continuation of the meeting
Paul assigned as a BPSS meeting last time. But yes, you are right there is
only one meeting. W3C is on the agenda, as part of item 2. standards to track.
I think if there is enough material to discuss we should just go back to the
meeting structure we used to have, analysis meetings separate from BPSS
meetings. I think dedicated BPSS meetings are important because the other
standards in this space will not stand still until September when the UN is
ready to pick this up again.

-karsten