Subject: RE: (Per Mark Hale), RE: ebXML in W3C? and OASIS Business Transactiongroup

I hear the term 'business transaction' used by both groups and at the same time statements claiming no duplicate effort, yet without specific details ! So in the interest of clarity, I'd also welcome hearing objective coversation where both sides show how the 2 compare and contrast as 'BUSINESS
transactions'.
Thanks
-Dave