ebxml-ccbp-analysis message

Subject: RE: ebXML-CP: Teleconference Call, Wed 20 Sept

Stig,

I'll attempt to answer your questions.  Assigning mentors to the domains is
responding to a need that was voiced by Melanie McCarthy in San Jose.  She felt
the domain groups needed some guidance to get off to the right start and to
ultimately provide a complete and implementable description of the information
payload for the information exchanges required in the business process of each
of the domains.  In order to accomplish this in a consistent, repeatable way, a
methodology is needed.  That is what the core process group wants to provide to
the domain groups.  In turn, the domain groups will provide valuable feedback on
the useability of the methodology, so the methodology ends up being one that
works.  The expectations of the domains is that they will provide complete and
implementable real-world examples of the ebXML approach for developing XML
payloads, any of which may be used for an end-to-end Proof-of-Concept
demonstration.

Regards,

Paul Levine

Stig Korsgaard <STK@Finansraadet.dk> on 09/20/2000 03:51:54 AM