ebxml-ccbp-analysis message

Subject: Re: Resource: Unified Modeling Methodology (UMM) (TMWG N090 R8c)

Hello Brian,

             I got the Tmn090 doc during the Taipei/UNEDIFACT EWG meeting
on early of Sep.  Since I found your version was released on July 2000 that had
a little
different with the latest version of Aug. So I sent the file as attachment for
our team
members reference. And very sorry I unable to join your conference call meeting.

Best regards,

Frank Lin

> UN/CEFACT Modelling Methodology
> DRAFT. CEFACT/TMWG/N090R8b. July 2000
>
> http://www.ebxml.org/project_teams/business_process/TMN090R8c.zip
>
> "This document describes the UN/CEFACT Modelling methodology (UMM) that
> should be adopted by UN/CEFACT to model Business Processes and support the
> development of existing and "Next Generation" EDI for electronic business.
> It is based on customising the Unified Process methodology developed by the
> Rational Corporation so as to meet UN/CEFACT needs for modelling business
> processes."
>
> --
> Note: The document/file name is N090R8c and the cover page states N090R8b.
>
> ---
> Brian Hayes
> XML Cross Product Architect
> Document Engineering, Commerce One, 925-520-4498
> XML Business Process Methodology: http://insite/engineering/doceng/xbpm.html

TMN090R8d.zip