ebxml-ccbp-analysis message

Subject: Re: FW: OASIS/ebXML bdocs TCs

Nita,

Yes, I have seen this.  From what I understand of this initiative, this
effort is ensure there be a forum for generating implementable
messages.
The ebXML work has never intended to produce actual messages [in phase
1], only the methodologies and infrastructure.  In light of the EWG-X12
alliance to do the actual message work, I see the OASIS move as a way to
ensure that one way or another, there is a forum to do the work.  I
expect this to be a significant topic for the upcoming ebXML meeting.

lms