ebxml-ccbp-analysis message

Subject: RE: EBXML Catalog

Jenny,

Watch out for word wrap on these URLs.

Here is a link to the latest catalog of processes that I know about:
http://lists.ebxml.org/archives/ebxml-ccbp-analysis/200010/msg00034.html

I think you will find this page useful, along with the pages linked to it:
http://www.ebxml.org/project_teams/business_process/wip/ccbp-analysis/cp.html
Some of the links for deliverables are broken; not sure why.

Here is Brian Hayes' reading list from before Tokyo:
http://lists.ebxml.org/archives/ebxml-ccbp-analysis/200011/msg00000.html

You asked:
>Also I think it will be helpful if we can do some gap analysis work or
>comparison work between EBXML Catalog and other standard catalog, for
>example, OAG 7.0 Catalog and OASIS Catalog. It will beneficial to both EBXML
>and other standards. If your group are interested in this part of work, I am
>volunteer to participate in this work.

The process catalog has columns for various other standards groups,
including OAG.  If you know the OAG BODs well, send an email
message to Nita Sharma: nsharma@netfish.com

Hope this helps,
Bob Haugen

Can anybody tell me how the EBXML Catalog works, what has been done, where
the documents are, currently how many groups are working on this, how they
work together ? If there is an expert who knows everything about EBXML
Catalog, please point out and let me know in your earliest convenience.
THANKS A LOT.

Also I think it will be helpful if we can do some gap analysis work or
comparison work between EBXML Catalog and other standard catalog, for
example, OAG 7.0 Catalog and OASIS Catalog. It will beneficial to both EBXML
and other standards. If your group are interested in this part of work, I am
volunteer to participate in this work.

Regards,

Jenny Xu