Subject: RE: Today's (draft) minutes

Hi All,

Here are the numbers for our  Bi-Weekly con calls

	Wednesday, 7/5
	7-8AM (PDT)
	--------------------------------------
	 Call-In Number	   1-888-622-5357

	 Intern'l Call-In  505-242-2204

	 Total Lines	   10 Ports (Auto Port Expansion Option not included)

	 Participant Code  600764

	Scheduled EVERY OTHER WEEK
	Beginning 7/18/00 through 02/27/01
	7-8AM (PDT)

	 Call-In Number	   1-800-486-2460

	 Intern'l Call-In  201-368-8542

	 Total Lines	   10 Ports (Auto Port Expansion Option not included)

	 Participant Code  566041

Cheers,
Nagwa