Subject: RE: Next teleconference call

Tim:

Unless I really missed something, I think the next scheduled call is not
until Aug. 29.

Nagwa's original post when she set up the recurring conference call is
archived at:

http://lists.ebxml.org/archives/ebxml-coord/200006/msg00035.html

It says that the number you quoted is to be effective:

"Scheduled EVERY OTHER WEEK
	Beginning 7/18/00 through 02/27/01
	7-8AM (PDT)"

According to my calendar, every other week starting 7/18/00 gives the
following biweekly dates:

07/18
08/01
08/15
08/29
09/12
09/26
10/10
10/24
(etc.)

I know that we had discussed changing it to every week rather than every
other week, but if Nagwa has not yet made the time slot change, has she
made the "every week" change with the old time slot?

Or are Austrailian calendars just different (since you of course have to
view them upside-down)?  ;-)

Joe Baran