Subject: RE: Messaging Service spec v0-2 COMMENTS

Sorry I've just gotten back on line after having a dead computer for four
days -- it happened when I was traveling which of course is the worst
possible time.

I didn't see anything in the messaging spec that warrants us not letting it
out for general review, except for the point already amply made that  the
metainformation that security and reliability considerations were explicitly
deferred should be prominent in any call for review. Otherwise these are too
obvious omissions and will attract comments that aren't relevant to this
round.

bob