Subject: Items arising from Quality Review - ebXML web site

The ebXML web site is a significant 'deliverable' for the promotion of
ebXML.

The QR team believe it is part of our role to try to promote consistency
in the public eye via the ebXML web site.  We are concerned about the
apparent lack of policy and procedure for site updates.  If this is the
case, then the situation may become worse with each team now maintaining
their own public and non-public pages.

Therefore, we would like to suggest a formal policy and procedures on
website maintenance be developed and that potentially a website editor
(administrative as well as content) be need to be nominated.

--
regards
tim mcgrath

begin:vcard