Subject: Re: TA agenda Tokyo

Okay - regardless of what is happening with the spec being out for
approval to the public || just ebxml members, we still need to plan this
meeting.  As far as a chair person,  we need an experienced chair.   I
would recommend a format where we move quickly past the sections of the
document we don;t have issues with.  There is really not a lot of great
dissent from the last group of comments from QRT.  One of the most
important issues we have is to clear up any confusion about our
perception of contradictory directives (ie - too much/too little
detail).  Let's take the QRT comments as a general agenda and address
each one of those sections bit by bit.

I would rather abstain as chair myself as I have too big a
responsibility already with respect to  updating the architecture
document as we go along, unless Brian Eisenberg would take over master
scribe control.

Can you please draft up an issues list from the last group of comments
Murray.  Let's see if we can get something agreed to before Tokyo as an
agenda so we can maximize our time.

Duane Nickull