Subject: Re: BP/CC Specification schema to be submitted to QR

thanks for this advance notice.  it does appear you have made significant progress over the past 2
weeks.

by my reckoning a submission received on the 22nd makes the 5 working days to be Wednesday January
3rd.

in case i have further questions, will either of you be attending the steering committee meeting on
27th (later today for me)?

"Paul R. Levine" wrote:

> Tim,
>
> There has been a high level of activity on the part of the metamodel group of
> the BP/CC delivery team to produce a document for QR by 22 Dec.  This will alert
> you to expect most of the parts of this document by the close of business on
> Friday 22 Dec.  The deliverable is the ebXML Infrastructure Specification
> Schema, which Karsten has explained briefly in the forwarded message.  Attached
> is the latest Delivery Team project plan spreadsheet which shows this
> deliverable.
>
> Regards,
>
> Paul
> (See attached file: BPCC Deliverables v10.2.xls)
>
> Karsten Riemer <Karsten.Riemer@East.Sun.COM> on 12/18/2000 01:20:08 PM
>
> Please respond to Karsten Riemer <Karsten.Riemer@East.Sun.COM>
>
> To:   ebxml-bp@lists.ebxml.org, ebxml-core@lists.ebxml.org
> cc:   ebxml-tp@lists.ebxml.org (bcc: Paul R. Levine/Telcordia)
> Subject:  BP/CC Specification schema to be submitted to QR
>
> BP/Core Components teams,
>
> For those who have not been following metamodel meetings, we are preparing a
> submission to go to QR this Friday (12/22).
> We refer to this submission as the Specification Schema in support of the
> infrastructure release. (For those who were in Tokyo, what we at that meeting
> called Specification Metamodel is now being referred to as Specification
> Schema, and is a semantic subset of the bigger ebXML metamodel).
>
> For a quick listing of the sub deliverables of the specification schema see
> seciton 4 of the deliverable team document distributed by Paul Levine and Mary
> Kay Blantz, with updates to be distributed by Mary Kay following today's BP/CC
> meeting.
>
> To manage any changes to the specification schema we have created an issues
> list.
>
> I attach the issues list in its current format,
> and intend to go over this list tomorrow.
>
> Anyone who has an issue they would like addressed before we submit the
> specification schema to QR on this Friday (12/22) should speak up now and get
> their issues added to the issue list. We will not make changes that are not on
> the issues list. I will send out separately later today (a subset of) the set
> of documents we intend ot submit on Friday.
>
> thanks,
> -karsten
>
> >I would like to bring a suggestion update the current Metamodel
> >(BCSSchema.doc) to include pseudo-states that correspond to synchronization
> >bars. I believe that they should be at the same level as the start-state and
> >terminal-state. I understand that this is part of the activity-graph
> >Metamodel from which the current profile is based. However, they need to
> >explicitly appear in the current profile to be able to have the
> >corresponding elements in the schema.
> >
> >Best regards,
> >
> >Jean-Jacques Dubray, eXcelon Corp.

>                                            Name: SpecificationSchemaIssuesList.doc
> [...]

regards
tim mcgrath
TEDIS   fremantle  western australia 6160
phone: +618 93352228  fax: +618 93352142

begin:vcard
n:McGrath;Tim
tel;pager:+61(0)299633829
tel;cell:+61 (0)438352228