Subject: Re: Report on the Technical Architecture Specification v1.0

TIm:

On behalf of Brian and everyone else in TA,  thanks for the great
feedback and passing our spec.

I have just got back from vacation and I have a question:

Who has the authority to announce to the plenary that the document is
ready for its' review cycle?

Klaus:

Can you please send out a general message and point at the TA SPec?  We
want to get the process launched tomorrow.

THanks

Duane