Subject: Report on the ebXML Business Process Specification Schema v0.87

The QR Team have reviewed the "ebXML Business Process Specification Schema
Version:  (0.87)" submitted on 5th January 2001.

After a lengthy and intensive review process, the Quality Review Team recommends
to the Executive Committee that this document not be released for public review
at this time.

We understand that the Executive Committee will consider this report over the
next few days and advise the joint Business Process/Core Component Team
accordingly.

Please find a copy of our report attached.

NB
We do not believe this recommendation precludes the use of this specification
for the proposed “Business Process Editor Toolset Proof of Concept” (ie internal
use within the PoC Team).  Indeed, this exercise may assist in the clarifying
weaknesses with the document.

--
regards
tim mcgrath