Subject: Re: The use of ebXML Message Services for ebXML Registry

David RR Webber wrote:

> Message text written by duane
> >
> Yesd - this was resolved.  It is not required to use ebXML trp for
> Registry communications
>
> Duane
>
> Duane, this is not a clear answer!  Joel's choice of mandatory
> and exclusive is better.

David:

The TA Spec is in line with this but does not mandate the mechanism.  We
have left that responsibility with RegRep for defining that.

I believe that RegRep and TRP have both concluded that the Registry
Functionality is agnostic to the transport layer.

I am sure it will all be defined very shortly ;-)

Duane