Subject: RE: ebXML Representation of Metadata

At this point it might be interesting to note,
that RDF is perfectly capable of transporting
UML data, since UML is just a specific
RDF vocabulary. Please note that RDF is
also capable of encoding instance data based
on specific UML vocabulary - eg. RDF represents
not just a class person, but also a specific person
"Stefan".

For a description and validating parser please
have a look at:
http://www-db.Stanford.EDU/~melnik/rdf/uml/

Best,
         Stefan