Subject: RE: proposed Executive Summary paragraph

BP/Core,

I like Bob Miller's wording. Filling in the abbreviations, and substituting
using some text suggested by Bill McCarthy, here is what it would look like:
(There was also a suggestion by Bob Haugen to drop the last paragraph, I would
like to hear votes pro/con on that)

Executive Summary:

The ebXML Specification Schema provides a standard framework by which
business systems may be configured to support execution of business
transactions.  It is based upon prior UN/CEFACT work, specifically the
UN/CEFACT Unified Modeling Methodology (UMM) defined in the N90 specification.

The current version of the specification schema facilitates the
infrastructure release of ebXML's Transport/Routing/Packaging (TRP), Trading
Partner (TP), and Registry/Repository (RegRep) specifications.

A subsequent version will address additional desired(required?) features
such as the semantics of economic exchanges and contracts, multi-party
choreography, and context based content.