Subject: RE: Party XML Schema Defintions

Bob,

	I agree with these comments. On the last sentence :

> My general question here is:  what are the conditions that
> will make it beneficial for SMEs to adopt ebXML?  And in
> those conditions, what are the likely business process and
> software requirements?

I would say that these conditions are (not exhaustively):
	- ease of understanding
	- cost effective
	- not forcing new, complex IT procedures
	- easy, graphical, cheap tools driving all the way through

In that sense, I think that the presence of the CPA is really
fundamental.

/stefano