Subject: Re: Show Stopper 2 Problem Statement

David

>Never say impossible!

Sorry, but it is impossible in pure (DTD-based) XML because you have no
element ID mechanism (and I ain't allowed to do anything that requires the
use of XSLT either!)

>However I agree with your observation of the current limitations.  I was
also
confused as to why the information model and documentation were not in the
submission - or did I miss something in all those sub-documents?

The info model is there, buried in section 5 of ebXML The role of context in
the re-usability of Core Components and Business Processes.

Martin