Subject: FW: Core component catalogue V1.0 comments

This list confuses sub-types and properties, or I am mightily confused
reading your list. Address is not a subtype of Party. For a breakdown of a
Party into sub-types, I encourage you to review our dictionary, under the
"Actor" resource-type. I considered using "Party" at one time, but rejected
it for lots of reasons. Actors always play roles, don't they.
John
Hypergrove Engineering
211 Taylor Street, Suite 32-A
Port Townsend, WA 98368
360-379-3838 (land)
360-301-1102 (cell)

For a discussion group about the Data Consortium Namespace, please
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/DCNArchitecture/join

For the latest Data Consortium Namespace Specification, please see
http://www.dataconsortium.org/namespace/DCN150.DTD.pdf or
http://www.dataconsortium.org/namespace/DCN150.DTD.doc or
http://www.dataconsortium.org/namespace/DCN150.DTD.htm

For the latest Data Consortium Dictionary, please see
http://www.dataconsortium.org/namespace/DCD100.pdf or
http://www.dataconsortium.org/namespace/DCD100.xml (IE5)