Subject: Re: Code and Text as Entities or Representation Types?

Yeah, I guess there is at least an implied comment in how I framed the
question.  However, I did want to make sure I understood correctly the
intent.   My comment will basically be along the lines of needing to tighten
up the specification in regard to representation types:

   * Representation types need to be more rigidly defined (I will have
     suggestions)
   * Representation types are not entities (and we shouldn't have entities
     named after them)

Mike