Subject: Re: Answers to my CC Questions?

Thanks for the answers I've received.  I am still interested in generating
further discussion if anyone is interested.

My apologies for forgetting William Kammerer's response to one question.
In addition, I didn't intend the noon deadline to be dramatic or an
ultimatum.  I'm just trying to get answers so that I can make the most
informed comments before *your* deadline of 3/18 for the end of the first
comment period.