Subject: Re: Abstract Type vs. Type Code

Martin,

Thanks *very* much for the very thorough explanations.  I will base my review
comments on what I have now, but would appreciate continuing this discussion -
I think I understand what you're saying for each of the three cases, but could
you perhaps provide some examples?

--
Michael C. Rawlins, Rawlins EC Consulting
http://www.metronet.com/~rawlins/