Subject: RE: Just what is a Core Component? Well, it depends on what "is" is.

I think stage of business collaboration is not well defined in ebXML
anywhere right now.  Some members of the BP and CC groups began to
discuss this in Vancouver, but the work is incomplete.

I agree with Philip's idea below, though, and think it is a critical
concept for simplifying a lot of stuff (although initially some
people will think it is complicating things).  You can fake it with
document type, but it's not the same given the multiple uses
of some documents.

-Bob Haugen