Subject: RE: What do people really expect from ebXML?

Has anybody listed all of the totally contradictory
demands on the ebXML Core Components group?

I don't know them all, but here are a few from recent list
traffic:
* deliver full UML models from business process to basic
components;
* be compatible with X12 and EDIFACT;
* deliver something simple right now that small businesses
who cannot even afford PC's (now $600) can use.

Lots of fun, Mary Kay!

-Bob Haugen