Subject: FW: Units of Measure

Core Components Group:

We have received the attached proposal for standard XML data representations
for Units of Measure.  Is this something that could/should be expressed as
ebXML Core Components?  If so, how do we achieve that?

The proposal is from Petrochemical Open Systems Corp, a energy industry
consortium.

Neal Smith
Chevron

UomRecommendations.doc