Subject: Re: To get things started....SCENARIOS

Eric,

   Agree totally.  At this time, we should exchange ideas in proposing a series
of mini projects to explore the specification in all aspects.  Say, for example,
an biz-editor which may allow
people to do thing correct within a specific context (embedded rules), as well
as integrate
the ouput into repository through RIM.

  An informal workshop with a couple of biz process team member MAY(?) come
together
to HK between 1st August - 17 August to explore more in concrete and innovative
products.

  Are you interest to come?

Kit