Subject: Newby

Hi All,

I'm new to these email goups on ebxml. I would like to know if there is an
URL that explains more on the scope of the different email groups, and I am
specifically interested in where the different "messages" are defined for
the FMCG business place. Product catalogs for example.

Any tips on where to start looking would be very much appreciated. Sorry if
this has been covered before.

Mervyn Colton
Technical Director
merv@quest.ie