Subject: RE: How to Create an ebXML Order (EDI 850 transaction set)

Are you most concerned with an ebXML Order business document,
or ebXML messaging service and business process execution?

If the document, be aware that there are no standardized ebXML
business documents.  You can either use the X12 850 documents
with ebXML messaging service and business process specification,
or adopt an XML order document from one of the groups that is
closely related to ebXML, e.g. RosettaNet, Commerce One's xCBL,
OAG BODs, etc.  Check out the Catalog of Common Business Processes
for others:
http://www.ebxml.org/specs/bpPROC.pdf

If messaging, business processes, etc. check the Resources
page http://www.ebxml.org/ebxml_resources.htm.  ebXML
business processes are very similar to RosettaNet PIPs, so
you might also look at the related RosettaNet PIP3A4.

Contact Bind Systems for help on their software, of course.
I expect they will be eager to help you make it work.

And why not report back to this list as you make progress?

Good luck,
Bob Haugen