Subject: RE: Production Rules for UML -> XML Conversion

Accurate roundtripping between XML and UML is an under-estimated and
under-explored element of ebXML's dependencies.

Some of the ebXML 1.0 teams assumed that reliable, replicable
transformations would become available shortly, even though it was not
clear that such products existed in Spring 2001.  I think we will prove to
be right, but it's a bit early to tell.