Subject: Re: An ebXML RegRep Preview Version 1.0 downloadable from Sun

I concur with Chris.  There has been little or no discussions on the
subjects which are currently major issues within ebXML development.  We
need to also note the work that is needing to be done and filter it back
to the appropriate WG's.

TA has some work items already however there are a few for Registry and
a few for TP too.  Core Components and BPM have a lot more ground to
cover.

Karl - Is there a place we can make an issues list?

Duane

--
Duane Nickull, CTO - Founder
XML Global Technologies, Inc.