Subject: ebXML w/o EJB

Hello,

I'd like to incorporate ebXML into my Application, but I do not
use EJB (for reasons you possibly know) but a Super-Servlet
approach. I've seen that there's a ebXML-module @ Sun, which
unfortunately builds on EJBs.

Is there any Java implementation under way which does not bind
one to use EJB?

Kind Regards,

Danny Busch
-Softwaredeveloper-