Subject: Re: Definition of ' business transaction'

Business transaction is defined in ISO/IEC 14662, Open-edi Reference Model
as
"a predefined set of activities and/or processes of organisations which is
initiated by an organisation to accomplish an explicitly shared business
goal and terminated upon recognition of one of the agreed conclusions by
all the involved organisations although some of the recognition may be
implicit."

Regards,

Paul Levine

                    "Rukanova, B.D.
                    (T&M)"                     To:     ebxml-dev@lists.ebxml.org
                    <B.D.Rukanova@sms.u        cc:     (bcc: Paul R. Levine/Telcordia)
                    twente.nl>                 Subject:     Definition of ' business transaction'

                    09/02/01 10:38 AM

Hi everybody,

I am trying to find a good definition of the term 'business transaction'
but
up till now I failed to find one. I would appreciate very much if someone
helps me with some suggestions.

Best wishes,

Boriana Rukanova
Title: Definition of ' business transaction'