Subject: XML Map - Invoice

Hello All,

I have been given the task to create an XML map using GE GXSs Application
Integrator.  I have created XML maps using this product in the past, but
this particular .dtd and .xml file are not normal.  Can someone take a look
at the attachments I am including below and let me know if you can see what
the difference is in the .dtd and .xml and why the translator is saying
these documents do not match.  This could be a very simple answer, but I
have been looking at this for too long and really need another set of eyes.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Regards,
Courtney

Courtney R. Brown, Sr. E-Business Developer
Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc.
3715 Northside Parkway, Bldg. #400/6th Floor
Atlanta, GA 30327
404-504-6483     404-504-6386 fax     877-383-9964 pager

(See attached file: cstoreinvoice.xml)(See attached file: NAXML-BusDoc.dtd)
(See attached file: NAXML-DataDictionary.dtd)

A sample invoice can be found at
http://www.naxml.org/xml-edi/CStoreInvoice.xml

cstoreinvoice.xml

NAXML-BusDoc.dtd