Subject: RE: [T1M1 XML] RE: One potential XML mapping for ebXML Core Components

The tool of choice for UMM is Objecteering, because of its open (free)
availability to users.  The UN/CEFACT Techniques and Methodologies Working
Group (TMWG) intends to provide the Objecteering UMM metamodel and
illustrative example along with the N090Rev10 descriptive document in its
next release.  I expect that Objecteering will be the UML tool of choice in
the on-going work of the eBTWG.

Regards,

Paul Levine

                    "Devendra
                    Tripathi"             To:     "Paul R. Levine" <plevine@telcordia.com>,
                    <tripathi@covi        raymond.e.reeves@mail.sprint.com
                    sible.com>            cc:     bhandspicker@foliage.com,
                                          ebtwg-ccs@lists.ebtwg.org, ebxml-dev@lists.ebxml.org,
                    09/16/01 03:44        knaujok@home.com, raymond.e.reeves@mail.sprint.com,
                    PM                    t1m1dslsp@t1.org, t1m1xml@t1.org,
                                          umauom@lists.atis.org, "Jim Clark" <jdc-icot@lcc.net>,
                                          (bcc: Paul R. Levine/Telcordia)
                                          Subject:     RE: [T1M1 XML] RE: One potential XML
                                          mapping for ebXML Core Components

This is a great idea. I wish the medium of object was XML than UMM. I
personally do not know UMM but if required, I can learn it but then what
about the tool to parse and authenticate it before contributing it ?

Regards,

Devendra Tripathi
CoVisible Solutions, Inc
(formerly VidyaWeb Inc)