Subject: RE: real life problem

This may only be an Irish solution, but there are companies here that are
doing conversion work, and will do conversion from xml to edi saving you the
hastle and expense of an VAN. I'm sure there must be loads of US based
companies doing the same thing. Check within your industry so that they will
be familiar with any specialities in your transaction sets.

Mervyn Colton,
Equestit Ltd.