Subject: Re: [ebxml-dev] RE: ebXML deliveries

And even the not-so-real world examples in the specs
really suck, for lack of a better word.

This is an area where there can be vast improvement -
it's really an issue of documentation. The BP spec (as well
as some of the other specs) have some really contrived
examples that someone whipped on a XML editor on
the last minute. I can't even get help to construct better
examples from the people that worked on the specs....

Like a parent that's given up on a stillborn child, they have
fled....