Subject: Re: [ebxml-dev] RE: ebXML deliveries

At Wednesday, 10 October 2001, Miguel Cruz Picão <mp@viatecla.pt> wrote:

>I've been looking around ebxml.org and reading all the superb specs but
>miss to find "real" examples of Business Documents or Transactions
for the
>most common business processes. Can you point me out to some examples?

In a word, no; there aren't any.  ebXML was intended to develop an
infrastructure.  UN/CEFACT intends to develop standards for buseinss
processes and documents in accordance with the ebXML methodlogies
and infrastructure.  The closest thing that you will find to your
request in the May, 01 completed documents are the catalog of common
business processes and core components catalogs.

If you want to look beyond ebXML, there are many other source such
as (but certainly not limited to) RosettaNet, OAGI, and xCBL.

Mike Rawlins, Rawlins EC Consulting
www.rawlinsecconsulting.com

=end of email===